R.I.P Glenn Frey

By Michael m on 6:32 PM 19 January 2016

Filed Under: ,


No more deaths in 2016... The last 30 days many music legends went to performed to the stars...Lemmy Kilmister (28 December,2015), David Bowie(10 January ,2016) and on 18 January, 2016 .. Glenn Frey the legendary frontman of Eagles.

"Frey's family wishes to thank all those who stood by and prayed for his recovery. Words can not describe our sorrow . , Glenn was respected in the music community and the millions of fans worldwide.", Wrote  Eagles in their facebook page.


"Glenn was like my brother . We were family. We may had our disagreements but the ties that we developed 45 years ago were very powerful and never broke , even when the Eagles split up. 

Together we had the same dream when we started the band : to leave our imprint on the music . 

Glenn was funny , he was stubborn , generous and was always motivated . He loved his wife and children more than anything . Together we booked the tour «History Of The Eagles» last July and now "left " from life. 
I do not know if I believe in fate, but my meeting with him in the 70s changed my life forever , and this had an impact on the lives of millions of other people. I feel grateful every day that this man was in my life. 

Rest in peace my brother . " , wrote Eagles' co-founder Don Henley.

R.I.P Glenn and we will listen your voice forever...



0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me