Singer Ailyn Gimenez García Out of Sirenia

By Michael m on 7:22 PM 05 July 2016

Filed Under:



"Sirenia and Ailyn have decided to part ways for personal reasons. 

We part ways on good terms and we wish Ailyn the best of luck for her future endeavours. Thanks a lot for the great years we shared in the band and thanks for all your efforts in this period, we are forever grateful.


It has been a true delight and privilege working with you, may all your dreams be fulfilled and may your future shine. Sirenia will spend the next two months finishing the recordings of our upcoming album. 

The band is in the process of engaging a new singer to take over the lead singer role in the group. All tours and shows from September 2016 and forward will go as planned. 

We will be back soon with more news.

 Stay tuned!!" , posted the band on their official facebook page.




"Dear friends, I am sorry for the bad news. 




I need to confirm what was posted earlier in the page of Sirenia.

This decision was not mine, I did not take part in it. 

I would like to thank the Sirenia for eight and a half wonderful years we travelled arround the world. 

I am grateful for the opportunities I met many of you and make new friends. I wish them all the best for the future and I hope our paths will cross again . " , said Ailyn

Good luck on your future projects Ailyn and thank you for the wonderfull years in Sirenia

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me