New Upcoming Album from "Bullet For My Vallentine" - Listen Two Tracks And See The First Video Clip From This Album

By Michael m on 7:48 PM 29 June 2015

Filed Under: ,


"Venom" is the upcoming fifth studio album by the Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine.
Its release is set for 14 August 2015. It will be the first album by the band since the departure of bassist Jason "Jay" James, which was announced in February 2015 while the band was recording the album.

Jamie Mathias was announced as his replacement on 18 May 2015, along with the album's title, release date and release of the album's first single, "No Way Out".



"You Want A Battle? (Here’s A War)" is the second single from this album and Bullet From My Valentine and today Monday 29 they released an official video for this song.


"It took me some time to gather the courage both spiritually and physically but I managed to lift my ground and defend myself." said singer Matt Tuck and continued saying that these words are about this second single and that it talks about bulling.


The band is:
Matthew "Matt" Tuck - lead vocals, rhythm guitars, bass guitar
Michael "Padge" Paget - lead guitars, backing vocals
Michael "Moose" Thomas - drums
Jason James - bass, guitar on "Raising Hell"



0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me