Anneke Van Giersbergen - Upcoming Box Set Release

By Michael m on 11:02 PM 07 May 2015

Filed Under:


A 4CD box set collecting the four Agua De Annique albums will be released June 15.


"Hey everybody! A beautiful 4CD box set collecting the four Agua De Annique albums will be released June 15.
This release also features additional photos and artwork as well as extensive liner notes collected by Carl Begai.
When I started my solo career in 2007 I felt the sky was the limit. The 4 albums under the Agua de Annique tag (2007-2010) mark a very important part of my career and my life in general. The freedom to explore various musical styles and forms was super exciting. It also gave me the opportunity to collaborate with many artist friends. I am very proud of this wonderful box set and I have been actively involved in this creation. Mark Uyl is responsible for the cover picture and he also created this atmospheric short introduction video: https://youtu.be/i0p0wU6gcxM The box set will be available for pre-order in my webshop tomorrow!
XxX Anneke ", wrote Anneke on her Facebook Page.


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me