Watch Feared's My Grief, My Sorrow New Video In 4K

By Elric on 7:51 PM 31 March 2015

Filed Under: ,


'Feared', the Swedish death-metal band led by guitarist Ola Englund of 'The Haunted', have announced the details for the band’s upcoming fifth album, Synder. The album, which means sins in English, is set for release on May 25th on Digipack CD and Digital Download and features once again the stunning artwork by Sylvain Lucchina of Razorimages.

The band has premiered the first single and video from Synder for “My Grief, My Sorrow”, which was directed by guitarist Ola Englund. Check out the video below in 4K!

About this new video Englund said, "My Grief, My Sorrow is about a person with mental problems who takes his life, only to wake up and relive the same day over and over. The endless circle drives him more into madness and the story never ends. Or it could be a tale about an honest man who has a special fondness of knives and old televisions.”

Synder Tracklisting:

“Synder”
“Your Demise”
“Of Iron And Ashes”
“Caligula”
“My Grief, My Sorrow”
“Dygder”
“By Silent Screaming”
“Wolf At The End Of The World”
“My Own Redemption”
“Dying Day”
“War Feeding War”
“The Narcissist”
“Godless Devotion”

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me