Megadeth's New Drummer - Tour Dates

By Michael m on 4:00 PM 17 July 2016

Filed Under: ,


"We are happy to announce the addition of Dirk Verbeuren as Megadeth's new drummer!" , posted the band on their official facebook page.


"MEGADETH are happy to announce the addition of Dirk Verbeuren as the band's new drummer. Verbeuren, formerly of Swedish metal band Soilwork, has been performing with the band for months. 

Most recently, Lamb Of God drummer Chris Adler had performed all the drums on the band's latest album, Dystopia, and had toured with MEGADETH when not otherwise busy with his band." , wrote Megadeth on their official page.

"Chris Adler's contributions are sure to be felt for years to come. Megadeth has been revitalized by Chris' playing, as well as his excellent suggestion of Dirk Verbeuren to drum with us. Tremendous thanks to Chris, and a big welcome to Dirk." , wrote Megadeth's singer Dave Mustaine.




"Dave, David and Kiko, I'm thankful for your warm welcome and thrilled at the opportunity to perform and create badass music with you guys. Chris Adler, thank you for introducing me to Megadeth - and for your encouragement and support.", said their new drummer.


Ex Megadeth's drummer Chris Adler said : "It has been an honor and a pleasure to join my favorite band of all time, and to be a part of their return to the top. 

I had an amazing time with everyone involved, from the writing, arranging and recording, to the touring and friendships built along the way. 

There was no argument or drama, no hidden story. Megadeth needs and deserves a full time drummer, and as much as I'd like to be, I can't be in two places at once. 

For my part, I am very lucky to be a part of Lamb of God, and to also have gotten a chance to dance with my heroes at the ball. 

I still can't believe it sometimes when I think of myself as a kid, opening up my Megadeth albums...and now I'm an alumni! I'm very proud of that - and I will continue to be their biggest fan."


MEGADETH DYSTOPIA WORLD TOUR 2016:

JULY 
Jul 17 Masters Of Rock @ Distillery R Jelinek - Vizovicev, Czech Republic
Jul 30 Teleferico - Quito, Ecuador

AUGUST

Aug 02 Teatro Caupolicán - Santiago, Chile Aug 04 Estadio Ruca Che - Neuquen, Argentina
Aug 05 Estadio Ruca Che - Neuquen, Argentina 
Aug 07 Espaço das Américas - Sao Paulo, Brazil Aug 09 Expominas - Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Aug 12 Net Live Brasília - Brasilia, Brazil Aug 13 Siará Hall - Fortaleza, Brazil
Aug 16 Pepsi on Stage - Porto Alegre, Brazil Aug 18 Spazio Van - Curitiba, Brazil
Aug 20 Jockey Club - Asuncion, Paraguay
Aug 22 Luna Park - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Aug 23 Luna Park - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Aug 26 Estadio Jorge "El Magico" Gonzales - San Salvador, El Salvador
Aug 29 Pepsi Center - Mexico City, Mexico

SEPTEMBER

Sep 01 Plaza de Toros Santa Maria - Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico
Sep 03 Mexico Metal Fest - Monterrey, Mexico
Sep 24 Ozzfest Meets Knotfest @ San Manuel Amphitheater - San Bernardino, CA U.S.A.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me