R.I.P. Great Lemmy

By Michael m on 5:33 PM 29 December 2015

Filed Under: ,


Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister : 24 December 1945 – 28 December 2015 ...

We are going to miss you. Have fun in Heaven or Hell.

All great musicians waiting for you.


"There is no easy way to say this…our mighty, noble friend Lemmy passed away today after a short battle with an extremely aggressive cancer. 

He had learnt of the disease on December 26th, and was at home, sitting in front of his favorite video game from The Rainbow which had recently made its way down the street, with his family. 

We cannot begin to express our shock and sadness, there aren’t words. 

We will say more in the coming days, but for now, please…play Motörhead loud, play Hawkwind loud, play Lemmy’s music LOUD.

 Have a drink or few. Share stories. Celebrate the LIFE this lovely, wonderful man celebrated so vibrantly himself. 

HE WOULD WANT EXACTLY THAT.

 Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister 1945 -2015 Born to lose, lived to win." , wrote the rest member of Motorhead on their official facebook page.


Here are some lines about Lemmy :

 Lemmy about Hedrix : 

"He taught me how can I find drugs in the most unlikely places. This was a part of the work I did for him. It was so cool and movements in space made ​​him look like a refined spider. He always interested about the public, but the humor was very bad because continually his mind was out . The world around him did not understand anymore what he was saying at the time was over. But he was definitely the best guitarist ever seen "

About groupies:

"It was the 70's and this lady went to stage, got my pants out and did her job. But I continued to play. I could not stop the concert, I would be unprofessional."

About Beattles :

"Lennon was the largest asshole in the Beatles. That's why I always liked him rather, I think that inspired me. The Beatles changed music and made ​​me feel that I can change the world. So I and my generation tried to change." , as the Beatles so they made us feel . We did not make it , though, because the world is full of shit . "

About women : 

"I never saw women as objects. I've always been honest. I treat people as I want to treat them at me. Women are the same thing with me, they just have tits. If they want to be crazy is ok, because I'm crazy sometimes. If they want to play rock, great, because I like to play rock too. 
 Damn, I love women !"

We could write so many  for Lemmy but we let his songs speak for him...





R.I.P. Lemmy..


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me