Children Of Bodom - A New Song From Their Upcoming Studio Album

By Michael m on 2:04 PM 19 September 2015

Filed Under: ,


Children Of Bodom have released a lyric video for their track I Hurt.

It’s lifted from their ninth album entitled I Worship Chaos, out on October 2, 2015 via Nuclear Blast.



Frontman Alexi Laiho said:


“It was more work for me obviously, because I was working double shifts with the guitars. I didn’t mind if anything, I think it sounds tighter than ever. 

Surprisingly it went very smoothly. Roope and the rest of us parted ways three days before hitting the studio. I think that it brought all of us ever closer and made us work harder.”




Tracklist :

I Hurt
My Bodom (I Am The Only One)
Morrigan
Horns
Prayer For The Afflicted
I Worship Chaos
Hold Your Tongue
Suicide Bomber
All for Nothing
Widdershins

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me