Ozzy - I Don't Wanna Stop - Video Clip

By Elric on 11:49 AM 18 May 2007

Filed Under:

MTV2’s Headbanger’s Ball will broadcast the new video clip of Ozzy, "I Don't Wanna Stop" at Saturday May 19th at 11pm! But don't worry you can watch the video here. The track comes from the upcoming album "Black Rain".

Regarding the song, Ozzy recently told WWE.com: "I'm 59 this year. People keep saying to me, 'You'll be quitting soon, retiring.' I don't wanna stop! You'll know when I want to stop because I won't be doing it anymore. I've tried not doing it, but it's not like I've got a job. I'd miss the fans. I'd miss the buzz, seeing the crowd going crazy."

Due on May 22, the Japanese edition of "Black Rain" will include two exclusive bonus tracks, entitled "I Can't Save You" and "Nightmare". Apple's iTunes Store is offering a special "pre-order" version of "Black Rain", featuring the bonus track "Love to Hate". (I hate these little tricks from the music industry!!!!)




0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me