Katatonia - July - Videoclip

By Elric on 9:10 AM 07 March 2007

Filed Under:

Katonias's brand new video for the song "July", shot and directed by Charlie Granberg, has been posted online.

Granberg: "It's basically a perfomance video. But I wanted the feeling of the band playing in a very rough, abandonded or even bombed out house, in an extremely warm country like Mexico or somewere in the middle east. Dark on the inside, but with sunbeams searching their way through the dust, hitting the bandmembers here and there. I really wanted the feeling of the outside world being so much better and brighter than the place the band is in. The biggest challenge with this video I think, was that I wanted to use really warm and grainy colours, wich is kinda rare in this type of music, but at the same time wrap it in a gloomy, apocalyptic feeling. But I think the balance is there and I'm happy the band liked it so much."



0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

Scream For Me